Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > MaxiDad DS808 Updates
MaxiDad DS808 Updates

2174 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2022-05-20 18:35:41

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    Electrohandyman
    2017-06-30 23:02:14
      So with the new system update reported to be disabling the charging from the DLC connection, has anyone that has NOT done the system update been receiving any vehicle updates?

I have not applied the system update, and likewise have not seen any vehicle updates since the system update was made available...

Makes me wonder if they are witholding vehicle updates until we update the system patch 1st......or there are just no vehicle updates available yet?

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    SGRamer

2017-07-02 10:01:22

I am unable to update either the firmware or the software. I am getting server busy,  no server, or serve not available errors. I know there are updates as my messages say there are 128 of them. I am wonder if they took the servers down for the long holiday.

•   Level 4   
    (138) points
    omar ceballos

2022-03-25 00:02:36

hello, omarloko21@gmail.comAutel Support Communities

Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas
    MaxiDad DS808 Updates
    1 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-07-02 10:01

Level 2
    (31) points
    Electrohandyman
    2017-06-30 23:02
    So with the new system update reported to be disabling the charging from the DLC connection, has anyone that has NOT done the system update been receiving any vehicle updates?

I have not applied the system update, and likewise have not seen any vehicle updates since the system update was made available...

Makes me wonder if they are witholding vehicle updates until we update the system patch 1st......or there are just no vehicle updates available yet?

Level 2
    (35) points
    SGRamer
    2017-07-02 10:01
    I am unable to update either the firmware or the software. I am getting server busy, no server, or serve not available errors. I know there are updates as my messages say there are 128 of them. I am wonder if they took the servers down for the long holiday.
    Reply to original post

Go to original post Reply to original post

•   Level 4   
    (138) points
    omar ceballos

2022-03-25 00:05:15 (Reply to:omar ceballos)

MaxiDad DS808 Updates
    1 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-07-02 10:01

Level 2
    (31) points
    Electrohandyman
    2017-06-30 23:02
    So with the new system update reported to be disabling the charging from the DLC
    connection, has anyone that has NOT done the system update been receiving any
    vehicle updates?

I have not applied the system update, and likewise have not seen any vehicle updates
    since the system update was made available...

Makes me wonder if they are witholding vehicle updates until we update the system
    patch 1st......or there are just no vehicle updates available yet?

Level 2
    (35) points
    SGRamer
    2017-07-02 10:01
    I am unable to update either the firmware or the software. I am getting server busy, no
    server, or serve not available errors. I know there are updates as my messages say
    there are 128 of them. I am wonder if they took the servers down for the long holiday.
    Repl

•   Level 4   
    (138) points
    omar ceballos

2022-05-20 18:35:41 (Reply to:Electrohandyman)

Reply:
    Re: So with the new system update reported to be disabling the charging from the DLC
    connection, has anyone that has NOT done the system update been receiving any
    vehicle updates?

I have not applied the system update, and likewise have not seen any vehicle updates
    since the system update was made available...

Makes me wonder if they are witholding vehicle updates until we update the system
    patch 1st......or there are just no vehicle updates available yet?

Within 1024 characters limit.
  Total1 Pages